Tuesday, January 27

What I learned this week...

I am joining Jo-Lynne from Musings of a Housewife for her new carnival.


So what did I lean this week? I learned to always check the dollar section at Target. The preferred method would be without kids because you can only have so many Strawberry Shortcake note pads or or black felt art sets. Last week I added a new small hamper for K's room and a handheld duster to my list of "things to get".

Now that I have the new washer and dryer (aren't they pretty) I can actually do laundry in a reasonable amount of time. K's hamper was taking up too much room for the little laundry that it was being used for. I also noticed that the pretty metallic grey that I picked for the washer/dryer collects alot of dust and it's annoying.

So I am browsing through the dollar section and what did I find a hamper and a hand held duster both for $1 each. WOW! I also found some great picture frames that will make great Valentine's gifts for the Grandparents. They were $1 too.

Check out the dollar section! Let me know what you find.

6 comments:

mzzterry said...

Love the $1 section. But I have to be careful, they add up fast!!

jen@odbt said...

Love love the Dollar Spot...lots of fun things, especially for holidays. Got some cute things for the teachers for Valentines Day. Target has my heart.

Eli's Lids said...

Awesome!! I'll be going for the frames tonight... ha! I'm jealous of your washer and dryer.

Musings of a Housewife said...

Love me the Target! :-) Thanks for playing along today!!

One More Equals Four said...

I LOVE the dollar section of Tar-jay! I, too, must sometimes avoid it with the kids but it is a great place to find little gifts for teachers or friends or party favors!

Nicole said...

You've been tagged on my blog Jessica!