Wednesday, March 4

You Capture - March 4

Photobucket

This week's challenge from Beth: PERSPECTIVE. Take a picture from a completely different angle than what you normally would. Be creative…makes us, your audience, see a piece of something that we normally overlook when just passing something by.

It's been raining for weeks. OK days but it seems like weeks so I have not had much opportunity to step foot out of the house. I tried lying on the floor taking pics and realized I needed to mop. I tried taking a picture of the inside of my washer which reminded me I need to get some laundry done. I tried to capture the raindrops but I can't figure out this camera.

So here's what I came up with.

Here is the rain soaked grass in my backyard. If you look carefully you can see the raindrops. The upload doesn't seem to show that as well as the original.


And for some reason I like the way this one looks. It is my son's bobblehead collection. They are on a perch near the ceiling so I had to get on a chair and hold the camera over my head to take this.

I think it's time to get a flickr account so you can click on the pictures to see the real thing.

16 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

I love these pics! The grass is cool and the bobbleheads are neat! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Love the grass! We just had rain, but our grass is dead for the winter, so it doesn't look nearly and beautiful. The bobble-heads are definitely interesting too.

Steph said...

I love wet grass! What an awesome picture.

Erin said...

The grass looks really green and vibrant. I miss green grass and am ready for spring, so I especially love it for that reason, too.

Christy M. said...

The grass is so nice with the rain on it! I love the bobbleheads! They look like they're having their own little party up there on that shelf!

Great captures!

Anonymous said...

I can almost smell that rain. And are those two players kissing?:)

Bacardi Mama said...

Love the grass. I can't wait till ours is green again.

Mom24 said...

Very cool pictures. Great job.

Kate said...

Oh, sweet idea of the grass...very cool perspective!! :)

Crazy Babs said...

Great captures! an inside and an out. Perfect!

Upstatemamma said...

That picture of the grass is so cool!!!

Carebear said...

Oh, I also really like the second shot! Very interesting perspective and unique subject matter! Great job!

Anonymous said...

That grass shot is really cool! Nice job!

Unknown said...

love both pictures...the grass one is awesome!!

rosellafan said...

love those bobbleheads! great shots!

rosellafan (Paula)

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Great angles! Nicely done. And if your grass is that green right now then I am sooooo jealous.