Tuesday, March 17

What I Learned This Week


Since I missed last week I am going to let you know what I learned on my Girls Weekend in Atlanta.

I learned:

  • No matter how big an airport is somehow you just end up on the right escalator.
  • New hotels don't always have the best housekeeping and 4 star restaurants can have amazing food and horrible staff.
  • Target in a different state with your girlfriends is much more fun then the Target at home. No matter how many times you hubby says you flew to Georgia to go to Target??
  • It's puh-chan not pee-can.
  • The Waffle House is yummy and a little scary.
  • Tom-Toms don't always point you in the right direction but that's half the fun.
  • I really like Grape Martinis and Berger cookies. Anderson Cooper is IN. If given the choice between the chicken and the hat I would chose the chicken.
  • I can still function on very little sleep.
  • I miss my girls! We had a fabulous weekend in Atlanta and now they are gone and we are back to e-mailing 100 times a day, IM'ing, texting and calling. I saw a picture frame in Target that sums up my feelings. It said "Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.

For more What I Learned This Week visit Musings of a Housewife.

5 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Sounds like you had a blast!! Aren't girls' weekends the BEST?

The Buntens said...

Oh, I love girl's weekends! Waffle House is a little scary but good! Target is good in any town for sure!!

Nicole said...

I gave you an award on my blog! Go claim it =)

Mom To Three said...

And.....I left a little piece of my heart with all of you. Miss you so much!

Tammy K said...

aww....I *heart* you Jes! I miss you too!