Since I missed last week I am going to let you know what I learned on my Girls Weekend in Atlanta.
- No matter how big an airport is somehow you just end up on the right escalator.
- New hotels don't always have the best housekeeping and 4 star restaurants can have amazing food and horrible staff.
- Target in a different state with your girlfriends is much more fun then the Target at home. No matter how many times you hubby says you flew to Georgia to go to Target??
- It's puh-chan not pee-can.
- The Waffle House is yummy and a little scary.
- Tom-Toms don't always point you in the right direction but that's half the fun.
- I really like Grape Martinis and Berger cookies. Anderson Cooper is IN. If given the choice between the chicken and the hat I would chose the chicken.
- I can still function on very little sleep.
- I miss my girls! We had a fabulous weekend in Atlanta and now they are gone and we are back to e-mailing 100 times a day, IM'ing, texting and calling. I saw a picture frame in Target that sums up my feelings. It said "Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
For more What I Learned This Week visit Musings of a Housewife.