Thursday, March 5

Girls Weekend

Tomorrow morning I am getting up at 3am. That is if I ever get to sleep tonight. I am so nervous and excited about this weekend. You see the only reason beyond my kiddos that I would get up at 3am would be to catch a flight to go see my girls!

Tomorrow I am heading across the country to spending time with five amazing women. I am looking forward to laughing so hard my cheeks hurts, telling stories until the sun comes up, discussing the plot for the New Moon movie, figuring out what the heck sweet tea, old bay and Berger cookies are, trying a Grape Martini and some Alabama wine.

I am also wondering how a self proclaimed over packer will find a way to fit everything into one carry one suitcase without smashing the Sees candy I am bringing. Priorities. Un-smooshed candy is at the top of the list.

Watch out Hotlanta - here we come!

4 comments:

Holly Anderson said...

I'm so so so so so so so jealous that I can't come. :-( Please hug each of them for me!

Sue said...

As Holly said, I am sooooooooooooo super jealous!!!

Have fun, have a drink on me and take lots of pictures!!!

Mom To Three said...

It was fun and well worth you waking up at 3 am!!!!! You didn't have bags under your eyes or anything, like Andrea and Brandy you are just simply gorgeous! Y'all don't need an hour of war paint and a gallon of hair products, a curling iron, an flat iron to make yourselves presentable like some us......

JK said...

I *heart* you and miss you...been over a week. Seems like yesterday...