Wednesday, December 17

Lorain's Touch - Soy Candles

One of the things I look forward to as it starts to get cold is lighting candles. I love the look, the feel and the scents. Of course I jumped at the chance to review a handmade candle from Lorain's Touch. I really like the idea of handmade candles and the knowledge that I am buying from someone not some big cooperation.

I received a Orange Blossom soy candle that can in a great silver tin. Great packaging!


I have been known to drop a jar candle or two only to watch it break. I am particular about my candle scents and I loved the one I was sent - Orange Blossom! To me it smells like and Orange and cream Popsicle. You know the ones with the vanilla ice cream inside. YUMMY.

I had the perfect spot for the candle!


I burned the candle for 2 hours the first night. The scent was very minimal and one thing I noticed right away, when you blow out the candle no smoke at all. I really like that. Another thing I liked was that as the candle burns the wax disappears very cleanly. There are no black edges, no remnants on the side. It's a very clean, pretty look.


Handmade, light scent, GREAT prices! Check out
Lorain's Touch!

1 comments:

Mom Of Thomas said...

Oooh, I love candles but also hate the smoke, soot, and having the wax build up until you can't burn the candle because the wick is located waaay down at the bottom of a waxy pit. (How's that for a run-on sentence?)

I will be checking out that website, and maybe finding something to spend my Christmas money on. ;o)