Tuesday, December 2

It's December and I don't own a coat

Today's post is going to be a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Ready? Ahhh look a list!
  • The more I blog the more I think about blogging and the more I want to blog. I started this thinking about doing reviews because I don't like talking about myself. Then a funny thing happened. I was driving home from my Mom's house in the car with no radio playing the alphabet game with no kids in the car and I thought I should post about this. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about things to post. I think I am going to blog more.
  • It took me over an hour to find a Q while playing the alphabet game. I have never been so happy to find a Quiznos.
  • I drove out of my way to drive past a store that I knew started with a Z so I could finish the game before I got home. It was 9:30pm and I had been away from my family for 5 days but I HAD to find that Z.
  • I have a blog list now. I know shocking right? My favorite thing to buy in the Target dollar section is lists. The ones with the magnet on the back with lots of lines. Even better if it has boxes to check off. I love to check things off. I feel like I actually did something.
  • Yes the title is true. Sometime after we got back from the snow last year I washed my jacket. Some how it ended up in the dryer. I am not naming names but I bet you can figure it out. I had to throw it away. I didn't buy another one right away because Spring was right around the corner. Now here it is December and I still don't own a jacket. I don't think I need one quiet yet. It has only rained once. The low during the day is in the 60's. We don't head for the snow until the end of the month. I wonder how long I can wait? If anyone know where I can find a nice jacket, that is waterproof, with a hood but NO FAKE FUR... that would be great.
  • B (the 2 year old) is very upset about Christmas. We had to move the train table to make room for the tree. He has asked very nicely if we could "peas make Christmas go away" because "Christmas is messy Momma".
  • At Thanksgiving dinner K asked if we could go around the table and tell everyone what we are thankful for without skipping a beat B said, "ummmmm Thomas" B loves his trains.

1 comments:

Mom To Three said...

I love the alphabet game!!! Okay now to catch up on the others....