Tuesday, February 10

What I learned this week

I am sure this is something you all knew already. You probably are going to laugh and me and wonder what rock I have been hiding under. I haven't been hiding I swear. I don't know why I didn't realize this before. So here's what happened.

A friend mentioned that she found a really good recipe on a blog. You probably already know where I am going with this. So I have read the Twilight series (twice) and was looking for something to keep me preoccupied so I visited the blog. I fell in love. Really I did... with a blog. I mean have you all read this or tried this or took a look at this?

I learned this week that I *heart* Pioneer Woman.

Head over to Musings of a Housewife for more What I Learned This Week and don't forget to check out my PakNak's giveaway.

3 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Ha..ha..yeah I learnt that too recently. Great recipes!

Alison said...

Yes, her blog is great! (And a million people agree with us on that.)

Musings of a Housewife said...

Yes, she is a legend! :-) And her chocolate cake is TO DIE FOR. Just sayin'. :-)