This has been a very educational week so it's time for a What I Learned This Week list.
- Having house guests and keeping the house organized and clean does not always mix.
- Buying a new washer and dryer makes doing laundry so much quicker, but that also means that the folding needs to happen much quicker... I am not a folder.
- Taking the 5 year old to see High School Musical on Ice isn't that bad... especially when Troy is sporting a 24-pack. Yes there was nudity can you believe it. And you should have heard the Moms howling with delight.
- When it rains in California no one leaves the house except maybe to run to Home Depot to start building that ark. This means there are no lines in the Starbucks drive thru.
- When Nana comes to visit and offers to watch the kids so you and hubby can go on a date - GO! It was so nice to hang out with the hubby.
- When you have been married for awhile and have a couple of kids a date consists of dinner and a Target run... so romantic.
- When you know that one of your favorite shows will be starting on Feb 15th set the dvr right away otherwise you will forget and miss the 1st episode of Amazing Race.
For more What I Learned This Week visit Musings of a Housewife.