Wednesday, November 26

More of my blogroll

More of the blogs that I read everyday. Yes every single day.

  • Rocks in my Dryer - also know as the home of "Works for Me Wednesday" (WFMW) and "What I'd like you to know". Today is a great day to check out this site. WFMW is up and as of this posting there are links to 178 WFMW posts.
  • Perez Hilton - Now you know who to come to if you want to know all the details of Heidi and Spencer's wedding. I know. Don't judge. It's my guilty pleasure.
  • I Need a Martini Mom - I love the stories this Kindergarten teacher has to share. And her insight to raising teenage girls, I'm taking notes.
  • Big Mama - I am in awe of the way this woman writes. She has a gift for telling a story and often has one to tell that I can relate to.

My last link for today is very important this time of year. Not only is it the holiday season; a chance to spend quality time with your family. It's also the holiday movie season! One of my favorite tradition is checking out ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas and setting the DVR. Nothing better then curling up on a cold raining day watching Christmas movies.

0 comments: